PURIFIRST (7 FILTERS)
96 In Stock
- Kills bacteria and viruses that cause diseases.
- Has highly efficient seven air purifier filters purposely to filter and resolve.
- Filter out even the tiniest particles such as molds, dust, and allergens up to 99.99% purification rate with an outstanding High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter.
- Operates with advanced odour system that quickly reads the air environmental differences.
- User-friendly control panels and uses a light-color indicator, making air cleaning extra effortless.
|Suggested period to replace the filter||6 months - 1 year|
|Application Area||40-50 m2|
|Net Weight||9.7 kg|
|Gross Weight||11.5 kg|
|Voltage/Frequency||220V- 50 Hz|
|Noise (Low Speed)||<29db|
|CADR (Air Flow )||350 m3/h|
|Gaseous pollutant purification level<||F4|
|Amt of Formaldehyde Cleaned Air||81.5 m3/h|
|Sterilization||356nm UV light|
|Negative Ion||10 million/cm3|
- Primary Filter – It traps dust particles such as floating debris, pollen, dust mites and pet dander
- Cold Catalyst Filter – Absorbs air pollutants, toxic gas and smoke particles.
- Cellular-Activated Carbon Filter – A nanocrystal non-toxic filter that resolves and disintegrate formaldehyde and benzene harmful gas and odor.
- Antibacterial filter – An anti-molds and moisture filter that kills germs and bacteria
- High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Filter – Blocks tiny dust particle larger than 20 nanometers in diameter such as Allergens, viruses and PM2.5 particles that can easily enter our lungs. Achieved 99.97% filtering rate.
- Ultraviolet (UV) Sterilizing light – A powerful 365 nanometer wavelength UV light that kills germs, bacteria, mites, fungus, and other contaminants.
- Anion Purification – Double core negative ion filter that eliminate dust and static electricity. Activates the physiological activities of the human body and increases clean, healthy air moisture to help people suffering from asthma and Allergic rhinitis.
Open the front panel cover, unlock the two filter clips located at the upper portion of the filters and remove first the protective plastic of every filter, then place the filters back(Note: there is a number indicated at the upper portion of every filter. The sequence of the filter should be 3 at the inner part, 2 at the middle and 1 at the front) Lock the two filter clips and return the front panel cover.
Once the filter replacement indicator light (located at the upper right of the screen display panel) turns red, you already need to clean the filters.
It is an indicator that you should already need to clean the filters. Please note that you can only clean the filters using a vacuum, washing the filters with water may damage the filters. After cleaning you should reset it by pressing the sleep button for 2-3 seconds until the red light disappear.
Once the filter replacement indicator light (located at the upper right of the screen display panel) doesn’t disappear after you clean and reset it; you already need to change the filters.
The filters that need to be change are the 2nd back-to-back filter (composed of Cold Catalyst and Cellular activated carbon filter) and the 3rd back-to back filter (composed of Antibacterial and HEPA filter).
Air Purifier Purifirst remotely clean the air in indoor spaces up to 50 square meters.
Open the front panel cover, unlock the two filter clips located at the upper portion of the filters then replace it with the new filters following the sequence of filter 3 at the inner part, 2 at the middle and 1 at the front then lock the two filter clips and return the front panel cover.
The filters come in package of 2nd and 3rd back to back filter that is worth 2,500
The standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase.
Purifirst is available in selected branches of Mercury drug (Glorietta 3, Shangri-La Plaza, Ever Gotesco Commonwealth, Jaka Plaza, Sucat Lopez, Gil Puyat Urban, People Support Center and Market Market Taguig). You can also visit and order online at Dr. Zen’s website, Lazada and Shopee.
- Purifirst works only for about Php 0.85 per hour!
- For orders within Metro Manila, the delivery fee is ₱99 for on-demand / same day delivery and ₱49 for next day delivery.
- For provincial orders, the delivery fee will depend on the weight of the package and the delivery address based on the rate of our courier partners.
- We offer FREE delivery for orders worth ₱1,000 and above within Metro Manila!
Purifirst air purifier
Dr. Zen’s Research warrants that your purifier will be free from defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase provided that there is no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage, modification, and/or repair done to the Purifirst air purifier other than its personnel. Within the first 7 days of purchase, Dr. Zen’s will replace a defective unit at no charge to you and reimburse any shipping charges. After 7 days, Dr. Zen’s obligation and liability under this Limited Warranty is limited to repairing or replacing (at its sole discretion) a defective unit and paying the freight cost of returning the unit to you. The Limited Warranty covers normal household use only and does not cover replacement filters.
Purifirst ™Purifirst warrants that your Purifirst air quality sensor will be free from defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase, provided that you have followed the instructions provided in the owner’s manual in regards to user handling and cleaning. The warranty covers normal household use in a normal indoor environment. Dr. Zen’s will replace a defective unit at no charge to you and reimburse any shipping charges.
Obtaining Warranty Service
In the event of a malfunction or failure of your Purifirst air purifier, please contact Dr. Zen’s Research, inc. directly for further assistance.
Your Limited Warranty remains in effect only if your Purifirst air purifier:
- Is operated in accordance with the instructions provided.
- There is no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage, modification, and/or repair done to the Purifirst air purifier by anyone other than authorized Dr. Zen’s service personnel.
- Your warranty registration has been completed and returned to Dr. Zen’s Research, Inc.